I love: Technology Tips for Small Business, a new free resource offered in the HP Total Care portfolio, features influential insiders discussing how people can green, mobilize and grow their small businesses.
Think of “Entertainment Tonight” for the technology tips for business. The free site offers white papers and videos. The Videos are fast moving and professional.
The 15 min video on getting your business online included an interesting interview with Peter Shankman, who runs Help a Reporter Out, HARO, a website designed to connect journalists and sources. He has created a significant presence using online and social media tools. technology expert Jim Louderback does the interview and has 4 other videos at the same location.
The 5 current videos are
* “Green Your Business” by Anita Campbell, editor in chief of Small Business Trends, an award-winning, comprehensive online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.
* “Mobilize Your Business” by Ramon Ray, who blogs on the popular SmallBizTechnology.com site and is the author of the book “Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses.”
* “Get Your Business Online” by Peter Shankman, who runs Help a Reporter Out, a website designed to connect journalists and sources. He has created a significant presence using online and social media tools.
* “Back Up Your Business” by James Gaskin, a leading voice for the small business market.
* “Grow Your Business” by Rieva Lesonsky, who runs askrieva.com, a website designed to help people start and grow their small businesses. She is also chief executive officer of GrowBiz Media, a former editorial director of Entrepreneur Magazine and a nationally recognized expert on social networking for business.
HP Technology Tips for Small Business