I am frequently trying to help not for profits grow and be successful. A great CRM for a small 501c3 not for profit is a free account at Salesforce.com. It is customized for members, households, and donations. I have helped several not for profits convert to this and they are happy.
Here is what Salesforce says at http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/product
The Salesforce.com Foundation helps social change organizations to focus more time on their mission and less time dealing with technology infrastructure. The Salesforce.com platform enables organizations to manage their data in one centralized location- the cloud.
This database in the cloud is very flexible, and allows a nonprofit to use Salesforce.com to centralize their program and donor management, communication, volunteer tracking and other critical operational functions.
Why use Salesforce.com?
Salesforce.com can help nonprofits keep track of all the constituents they work with, and all the work they do with them. Salesforce.com is:
- A centralized repository for all the people and organizations you work with;
- A place for tracking donations, grants, memberships and volunteering, as well as your organization’s programs;
- A way to track progress toward program goals;
- A real-time reporting and analytics engine;
- A solution for decreasing administrative time and costs; and
- A key to increasing your donor base and funds.
How can Salesforce.com help your organization?
With 10 donated Salesforce CRM licenses, you can use Salesforce.com to increase your capabilities for managing and tracking data—allowing more time to be strategic and focus on your core mission. We offer substantial product discounts to nonprofits using more than 10 licenses.